General Conditions Yamba Marina
- Berth charges on overall length of vessel.
- Berths are allocated by Management and may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of Management.
- Power supplied is 15-amp only. All electrical leads must carry compliance testing tags showing they have been tested for safety within the previous 12 months.
- No pets unless by prior arrangement.
- Yamba Marina has a no smoking
- No drugs are allowed on premises
- Berth rates may change without notice.
- All berth charges to be paid in advance. Failure to pay will result in berths being charged at the weekly rate (see below for accounts 30 days in arrears).
- Book wisely – there are no refunds. No exceptions.
- Parking in marina carpark only and Yamba Marina accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage to vehicles or contents.
- Accounts more than 30 days in arrears may be charged at the daily rate until paid in full, unless prior arrangement is made with management.
- Mooring tackle supplied by the marina is chain only. If you add rope to that tackle, Yamba Marina takes no responsibility whatsoever for the performance of the mooring.
- These conditions are supplementary to the full Conditions of Occupancy as published on the Yamba Marina website – yambamarina.com.au
Click here to download the PDF version of this page.